Ultima RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultima RPG, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Ultima RPG, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Valerie's Home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

Valerie's Home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Kage just looked at the girl that was not going to listen to him, which didn't give him much choice, he had to use something that he was trained for. He moved his hand onto his open wounds and used his control over the two elements to freeze ice barrier closing the wounds. Naturally he did this so he could outlast battles but it did make him shiver to the ice which proved he was not going to give up that easily, the girl could probably hear him shiver and his fast breathing, his blood was going through his system a bit faster as the poison was nothing for now, he has adapted to it, knowing that he had to fight it for now.

"I'm not g-giving up!" Kage said in a shivering voice as the ice was quite unbearable but still he was trained for this, this is why he was in the head of the support division for his abilities. "And if you run I will not let you escape.. You can hurt me but I will always come back for you! I will not let you live your life here..." He added his voice still shivering, the girl would be curious to see why he was shivering so much but if she turned she would see Kage's wounds covered in ice that kept him awake for now, it helped him fight the poison and endure the pain.. Giving up was not an option!
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm

It didn't sound like he was bearing standing up well, he was shivering, she chewed on her lip as she tried to concentrate on home.. it wasn't that far away. He would be fine... Her fists tightened as he said he wouldn't leave her to live in peace. Thats how she took it anyway. Here, she was fine. Out there, she was fine on her own. She managed to survive this long. She turned around to yell at him, her mouth open but no words coming out as she witnessed something really strange. He was covered in ice.. well not all of him but still. Thats why he was shivering.

He was certainly in no shape to make it back on his own, that put a dent in her plans... and he definately had alot of endurance if he was still standing with whats going on at the moment. Of course, she had no idea how any of his powers worked. "Why?, you want to take everything I have left away... I don't want or need you to 'save' me, I'm fine on my own.. and your just going to hurt yourself more. Just .. just got away and never come back. Befor I regret letting you live". it was hurting her to watch him try.. she didn't want to have to put him through more. But if she was threatoned, then she would just do that.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Kage still shivering was now looking straight at her eyes, what was wrong with this situation? Sure he was poisoned, injured and mostly covered with ice, but he knew what he was fighting for and that was the most important thing for him. He was trying to do something many never really did care about, even her parents.. Sure they taught her how to defend herself but what about the rest of the education? Knowing that she was smart she could grow up to be a fine lady but if she kept living like this it could be just as tragic as if she never really did try to live her life to it's potentional.

"I want to give you your life back... You don't need to hide here, you deserve to live your life but not like this..." At this point he was telling his true opinion on this situation, at this point even though he could feel her hatered that grew. Kage hates himself more than she could ever hate him, that is why he will do anything to make things right and give her what she needs the most. "You may hate me, heck I hate myself more than you do." With that he moved his hand into his pocket and with that he slowly pulled out some keys attatched to a pendant, on the pendant there was an address and a phone number, his hand was shaking but he could hold it. "But this is for you.." He then extended his hand towards the girl as his hand was shaking... "This is the address of your new home.. And my phone number.." His voice was shaking, so was his whole body but he had to endure it for now. "I know that you won't accept this but if you ever get into any trouble with anybody, you can call me.." He had a soft smile while he was saying that but he was still shaking and his breathing was heavy and fast as he tried to concentrate not to scare her or try to not make her leave...
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 pm

What it looked like to her, was a trick of sorts. but if she took the key, then he might leave her alone. She wasn't sure what to think. Or say really, it was stunning that he was mobile, let alone everything else. After afew moments of silence she reached out and took the keys gingerly from his hands. Starring at them. This was her home.. Not some , some, other place. The lodge her paernts built and this cave was all she needed. Sure she couldn't just walk into the place whenever she felt like. But that was beside the point.

Her fingers traced over the key as her gaze slowly lifted to the meet Kage's. "I.. don't get it.. why give me this?. what if I don't ever use it?"... she wasn't sure what help it would be.Too much going on for now. She wanted to cuddle with her toy and just forget about today, forget about the past. There was work to be done befor she could indulge herself in her self pitty. She didn't even thank him, though she had no real reason to believe him, or want to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

She did not believe him, but that was okay, he really did not expect it anyway. This was really what he was afraid though, but he knew he deserved her hatered. The ice on his shoulder soon expanded towards the wound on his wing freezing it without Kage doing anything, making him take a deep breath ofcourse he would do anything to help her out. Even though someone wouldn't do these kind of things but Kage was diferent from any other angel and that is what he wanted to prove. Right here and now. But many things could happen, that has been proved in the past and not just once but a couple of times in Kage's life, while everything may seem ideal it can all crash and burn, but he didn't want this to be like that...

"It's just for your safety.. And that you have somewhere to go.. I know this is your home but you should know that I'm there for you.. And I always will." And with that Kage turned around and started to walk slowly as he still held his shoulder, the pain was unbearable but he could handle it, barely. "Hope I don't get caught in a bear trap or something.." He chuckled slightly. "Oh and the name is Mark.. But you can call me Kage.." Yet he was still draging himself down the road, walking slowly but steady, still only a few meters in front of the girl he continued to walk as he had some bad injuries and knowing that he had to get to a hospital soon.
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

She was just about to let him go on his own, but he had to mention traps, she brought a hand up to her forhead, 'uh.. Bear traps are the least of your worries" Was he even capable of dodging any of her other traps. There wasn't just one in front of each entry. Though you had to be pretty special to hit two in a row. And more then just in one way, she turned around and sprang to his side. "Look.. I'll help you get out of the forest.. I don't think you can take another trap, and if you could. I don't want to have to reset more then I already have to.", her thumb subconciously made it to her mouth, she was biting the tip of it. It was a nervous reaction.

She sighed abit, befor surveying the area. There wasn't that many traps this way.. only two that she could think of. "If thats ok with you Mark", she used a sarcastic tone on his name. She didn't really plan on remembering it. Or the alias he wanted her to use. She didn't feel like giving him her name, after all. There was no offical record of her existence. No registry of births certificate, no school administration or certificate. No police reports with her name. It was as if she never existed.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Kage continued to walk down the road with the girl by his side, it was better than her trying to kill him... Though she was close in doing so, to think his bold strategy worked he was even surprised she didn't finish him off. Yet he was counting on it, his primary mission was to investigate the area and search for the burglar, but there was another catch to that. He wasn't really good at obeying orders and with that his own missions came to the surface. This one was pretty important to him because he didn't want to let anyone harm her at this point. "Hmm.. Believe me, I can take all of your traps down.." He said with a smile but he was serious about that, this was all part of his plan all along. "I could have even dodged your attacks.. Don't worry, I didn't even want to arrest you. My true goal today was to find you and see if you were still alive." He said with truth to every word, though it didn't seem to her that he could have dodged all of her traps, he was in the Ghost Operatives, these traps were just like in the training grounds.

She didn't use his codename, that was great for the start. He at most of the times hated to be called Kage but it was always available for everybody to try it though, deep inside he really did prefer to be called Mark. "It's no problem, though you won't need to put any more traps up or reset them. I will report to HQ that the people here were loosing their stuff around the forest and then blame on somebody that doesn't exist.. Does that seem okay of a story?" He asked though even if it seemed okay it was always nice to hear someone elses opinion, his voice stopped shaking as did his muscles, he really did not need to fake the freeze effect, it was his element, it did no harm to him. He moved his look slightly at her with his golden eyes as he waited for her reply. "And about my wounds ill say that I stepped in a bear trap and tripped on some rocks.. Heh, they will buy anything from me.." He added with his normal tone not showing any pain, it was like this was all an act..
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

See if she was still alive?, really, if he was that concerned you'd think he would of showed up years ago. Not given her time to perfect some of her training, of course, her version of perfected. Is if a normal person wasn't able to dodge. "Whatever you say, just don't go trying to tear them down.. ", she sighed abit.. what did he mean she didn't have to set them back up. Of course she had to. She needed to protect her belongs from forest creatures. Most knew to stay away after the first lot of attacks. She made sure that the blood was smeared everywhere to ward off others that might try. Animals could smell it even if humans couldn't.

"Even if no one comes.. I still need to protect my home", she wasn't sure if she should let him know the real reason the traps are there. If it was just a cave she wouldn't really care. It was what was left inside that really mattered to her. "It sounds good, hopefully they believe you", with the amount of reports that where probably done on her, she doubted they'd believe him. She looked at him, he was walking perfectly fine, when afew moments ago he was just struggling. Did he have healing powers aswell?, she needed to add that in to her battle strategies. She was learning alot from him, and he probably didn't even notice. She smiled abit. "Really?, you'd tell them all those lies?. I might believe it, but what about that chest wound of yours?", she wasn't sure how he'd manage to convince them that a bear trap only touched the front of his chest. She stopped for a moment. "Your not planning to try and take me anywhere" she wasn't sure if he was faking being hurt to lure her away from her home.. but none of her other traps went off. So she knew it was only him there.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Kage turned his head slightly towards the girl as he heard her last sentence, it made him chuckle. What was the point of taking her if she wasn't willing to go? It didn't make sense why he would do that it even did confuse him. His goal today was to make sure she knew that she had someone in this world but he wasn't going to do something like that. He was the one upholding the law not breaking it. And his duties to him are clear, he has to make sure that the world is ready for peace. But trust was the key to peace, if she didn't trust him now what is the good of making peace if someone was not going to uphold it? Kage was just one man with problems over his head... Which made him do the extra work..

"You don't need to worry, the last thing I would do is take you away from your home.." He added then moved his look back at the road. "Don't worry about it, I'm one of the top operatives, most of them are scared of me.. Yet they try to kill me a few times in the year.." He added with a soft voice as he moved his look around the area, only trees and plants. No wonder this was the best place to live, protected by the nature itself, but it was very dangerous when there was a fire... But Kage wasn't afraid about that, he could extinguish it in seconds.. But could she? He knew that she had a home well protected, but he was only worried about her and sometimes he is pretty much only thinking about how she is doing all of these years. Even tho she didn't like him that much, it was nice that she was even talking to him at this point...
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm

It sounded bit rough, then again her parents did something similar to her.. she frowned abit. They'd never have hurt her too badly.. hell they'd just tickle her mercilessly if they where about to land a lethal strike. She chewed on her lip as her eyes teared up abit. She shook her head lightly to try and dispel the thoughts. "Yea, I can see that happening", she spoke coldly as she looked away, taking afew deep calming breaths. "so, I guess, I won't be seeing you for awhile". She had only been to the main city once. She assumed he was from there. Alot of them seemed to be there. She hadn't actually thought through what she said. She was trying to change subject.. quick.

Valerie had never even considered fire safety. Of course, it hadn't happened yet. "I'm guessing you want me to stop taking things?", considering she had no way to keep things cold. She either stole to pay for food or stole what she needed to eat or drink.. she wasn't even sure she ate right alot of the time. She was taught about it a long time ago but that was beside the point. She still hadn't told him her name. She wondered if he ever tried to find any documents for her. "do you know who I am?" it was weird being undocumented. It was also funny.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:42 am

Kage was walking in the same pace as her, not going too slow nor too fast. He moved his look towards her as he could see she was trying to change the topic, but it was ok, it wasn't the best topic to talk about right now. She mentioned not seeing him for a while. "Well you won't unless you invite me... Or if you visit the Asmodeus District, but yeah.. I'm traveling alot lately.. Finishing jobs and stoping some criminals. But yeah, I will always be there for you if you need my help." He added as he moved his hand onto his damaged wing, putting some ice on it as well, cooling down the wound and closing it. This made him feel pain, which was good, the adrenalin rush was great for him right now which made him feel more alive but he didn't show any sings of pain, guess he was good at hiding his emotions..

Her next question made him chuckle slightly moving his look up at the sky. "Listen, you don't need to stop, if you need to steal to survive okay, it's not a problem.. But you know I gave you the key right? There you will find your own place and everything you need.. I can even make you a new identity and get you in any highschool you want.." He added with his soft voice showing his true self, he liked helping people in any way but some of them didn't like that about him. Some people would take advantage of his good nature and use it against him.. Later on they would see his full fury.. "Miss Estrella, I don't deserve to know your name." He stated simply and with some truth to that as he moved his look back at the road. He really didn't deserve it...
Back to top Go down
Vashy

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:27 am

Valerie simply nodded, as wierd as it was, it was nice being told someone was there for you. Even if that someone made your life difficult, bleh, confusing. He was starting to win her over, and she was not at all happy about it.. there was no room for, for... well he wasn't offering friendship. So she guessed she couldn't consider it that. He was working on his wounds again. Those traps really needed to be refined. They would be there soon, she would leave him at the forest edge, he can get back on his own. He already proved it.

High school?, right, she had seen alot of kids talk about their schools, there weren't any around here that she knew of. It was a vacation spot, she chewed on her lip, shaking her head. She didn't need anything like that. She had all the skills she needed, she could read, write and do math. What more did she need?. "Ah, no thanks. Its ok, really, I'll live without it", she rubbed the back of her head as she looked away from him. She had no identity, so why would she need a new one?. Hmph, well he had a point, he didn't deserve to know.. it was bad enoug her knew her last name. In all honesty. No one in the area knew it, even when she did talk to some tourists. Something had to keep her social skills up. She stopped at the edge, a road forming along the cleared space, they where close to one of the cabins. "Well, it was nice talking to you, but I think this is where we say our goodbyes. " She mumbled her words. It was common curtesy to say these things but she really didn't care.. this was probably the best conversation she had for the last few months, and yet she still felt she shouldn't be letting him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 pm

There was the end of the road, end of their conversation, and after this they will not meet until she calls him. This was a strange feeling, he wanted to protect her and provide her everything that she needs but seeing that she was still cold towards him but in time she would eventually be more friendly but until then he will have to avoid thinking about her and focus on his task at hand. There were many things to be done before this world could see peace. This is why his objective was to show the world what it didn't see before. The chance to make everything right and to bring the corruption down.

Kage could see everything so clear, she was pretty much being forced to talk to him, though it felt nice to hear her even say anything to him it was pretty bad the thought about her not going to contact him any time soon. But he saw that she could take care of herself and that was the most important thing. He stopped and streatched his wings, the ice cracking could be heard as the ice started to melt giving away a faint aerosol that was clearly visible in the air. Kage then moved his look back at her. "Don't say it like that.. It's like you will never see me again." At that moment he jumped up in the air and he used his wings to fly just a few meters up. "I think our paths will cross again.. Though, the choice is up to you... Take care.." And with that Kage showed his respect while bowing his head down and then flying up towards the city. His necklace was glowing a strong white color as it made him look at it then smile, knowing that everything will be alright, atleast she was safe.. And if she needed anything she could contact him, though time will tell...

[-Exit-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valerie's Home.   Valerie's Home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valerie's Home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2