Ultima RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultima RPG, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Ultima RPG, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 pm

If you'd like to apply for staff on our site, feel free to apply for a position using the following template and replying with it filled out. Those who are found most capable for the spots will be given the spot.

Type of Staff: [Administrator or Moderators]
Experience: [Any prior experience]
Activity: [1-10 only. 1 being inactive and 10 being very active]
Reason and benefit: [Why should you become a moderator and what will you do for the site?]
Area of Moderation: [What area of moderation are you best suited for?]
Picture: [A high quality picture for the staff widget.]

Code:
[b]Type of Staff:[/b] [Administrator or Moderators]
[b]Experience:[/b] [Any prior experience]
[b]Activity:[/b] [1-10 only. 1 being inactive and 10 being very active]
[b]Reason and benefit:[/b] [Why should you become a moderator and what will you do for the site?]
[b]Area of Moderation:[/b] [What area of moderation are you best suited for?]
[b]Picture:[/b] [A high quality picture for the staff widget.]
Back to top Go down
https://ultimarpg.rpg-board.net
Radioactivesponge

Radioactivesponge

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 am

Type of Staff: Administrator
Experience: I am an admin on a forum of over 800 members and I run a good amount of my own forums.
Activity: 8
Reason and benefit: Why? I'm not very well known amongst other people, BUT, I am a very good admin, I like to do my job very well, I love helping new users, and I love RPing. I haven't been doing it for so long but I'm practicing. What will I do? I'll bring my own activity to the forum, help the forum owner out in some way, I'll make images for the forum when I am able to as I am very busy as it is, but I'll try to help the forum out to the best of my ability.
Area of Moderation: I am well suited for RP Mod, I can help approve, read over, and fix up character sheets that are needed. I can help run the forum as well and help the owner keep the forum in tact while he/she is gone.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Here's an example of images I can do if needed.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sevflames.forumotion.com/forum
Bronze Degan

Bronze Degan

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 am

Type of Staff: Administrator or Moderator, which ever is needed more.

Experience: I have some experience moderating and admining(?) my own sites and some of other people. Of those four have been more then moderately active. So i do have some experience moderating forums, if not the most extensive.

Activity: 8 to 9

Reason and benefit: I bring with me a firm a sense of duty, years of roleplaying experience and a quirky if not unique sense of humor. Other then that i bring what any good staff member brings, which includes but is not limited to, Cookies(Join the darkside), Smiles, a willingness to help, and to top it off i cook the best spaghetti this side of the Rio Gran!!

Area of Moderation: Any area that needs moderation, i can moderate anything from character and weapon apps, to threads and board content or anything in between. You name it, ive done it at least once.

Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am

Radioactivesponge - Approved as Global Moderator.
Bronze Degan - On reserve for potential staff.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimarpg.rpg-board.net
Radioactivesponge

Radioactivesponge

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am

I would like to request to have the rights to give people colors whenever you or JD aren't here.
Back to top Go down
http://sevflames.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultima RPG :: General Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: