Ultima RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultima RPG, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Ultima RPG, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage

Kage

Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) Empty
PostSubject: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 pm

The center of the Asmodeus District was a bit crowded, most of the times people would start fights without any good reason at all. Just for bloodshed... This is why at this same time Kage was right at the spot, he was walking through the crowd, wearing his usual Disciplinary Squad uniform. His uniform was different from the other members, as it was bandaged around his arms and part way from his chest. It sometimes does look odd but people usually don't mind or they recognize him instantly and start hidding from him.

At some point Kage stopped in the crowd and started looking around, trying to find anyone that was causing troubble but this wouldn't prove to be a long wait. Most of the people around usually do start something and Kage is always there to stop them. This is why he got his nickname, he is like a shadow.. You only notice him when he is about to uphold the law. He crossed his arms as his eyes moved from one side of his view angle to the other, focusing his hearing so he could hear any unusual things happening. This time around it wouldn't be long to see something happening but he just remained there waiting, his white bangs danced in the slightly blowing wind making him close his eyes and relax to the cold breeze...
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 am

With wings that looked more like light than actual wings, Lucrezia was an odd one. her face bright and shining, her blue eyes of sky color that darted around, everything about her a light color; a beacon to the world and an attitude that matched. Her smile to ear to ear was only overcome by the gentle spirit she genuinely had. A soft song on the air, lulled a soft peace with the mystical magic she held. Bewitching as some would call it, but she found that word to be cruel. Witches were mean and hurt others, Luc never did such things! Sher could never harm a being, it just was... unnatural. maybe that was why she was a failure. Her song a soft twirl on the wind, she moved with a slow hop through the streets. Her body bouncing to the beat, before she stopped to twirl. her skirt would naturally lift an inch, but nothing to be seen but legs, lucky for the dits.

Her song finished and she threw her arms up in the air. A step forward and then her hands flew to her sides. Happy, she was happy. Being home, though she was so far behind her brother, made her jovial. Her family adored her after all, despite her failures. A man caught her attention, in uniform, giving a shy smile, filled with a unique warmth and a brisk wave. "Morning, sir!" She chimed, in her chipper tune.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

The day was truly beautiful as for now there wasn't anything going on. Maybe there will be time for peace in this world.. One thing was for sure, Kage would do anything for peace even if he had to die in the process, this is why his dedication gave him the rank of the undercover Ghost Operative with the soul purpose to reach peace faster. It is still rumored if that was true, but most of the world feared the Ghost Operatives as their cause for justice was greater than their true good nature. This is why most of the operatives kill for the cause, but Kage hasn't ended any life and this is why he is different from most of his comrades. But this is what made his goal even more pure.

At that point Kage smiled thinking about his days in the force, yet they weren't over yet, this was just the beginning. At that point Kage could feel an aura closing by him, such pure good was hardly felt these days.. The person had such a lovely voice that made him smile so much more, he then opened his eyes revealing their golden color. "Good morning!" He said in a softened tone, he was speaking to a young lady, which made him bow his head slightly giving her respect. "Oh please, don't call me like that... I get the feeling like I'm thirty or something.." He chuckled slightly to his words. He then bowed his head down again. "Please call me Kage." He added in his usual softened tone again showing that he was very different than anyone around. She really was a beautiful young angel, but her aura was like a drug to Kage, so pure.
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 am

The man that Lucrezia had spoken to replied. A smile spread brighter to her face. Such a greater joy at being noticed! Giggling a bit at his words she nodded once then twice. "Kage!" She stated softly. The name meaning wind.. she wondered if it had any significance. A curious look on her face, pointer finger to her lips. A moment of debate as the wind blew her soft blonde hair to the side with its visit. Her necklace gleamed while the shirt OVER her camisole adjusted a bit more to shit down her arm. The man was kind, she could tell by his voice. The way his eyes lit up, the gorgeous golden hues. Her heart skipped a beat from excitement. Half jumping over to him, she made her way to him and twirled once more with a giggle.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" A serious look for a moment while she did a poor salute to him. "You are an office-sir!" Of course that wasn't how it was pronounced, but she was oblivious to frivolous things. "As for MY name, I am Lucrezia Marie Dorand! A great pleasure sir! It's okay to talk to you, because you're a police officer!" Loud and proud! Lucrezia almost always introduced herself by her full name. It was habit. Such an overwhelming sense of joy flooded from her being. She loved meeting new people and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

She really was fascinating, it was like looking into pure perfection... He standed there speachless at first, she was the perfect example of what an Angel should be, most of the Angels he knew didn't shine as much as she did, either they had an evil side to them or they were just plain corrupted.. Lucrezia Marie Dorand, what a lovely name which made his eyes move looking straight at her very beautiful eyes mixed with his two favourite colors, blue and teal. It made him blush slightly for they took his breath away, Lucrezia could notice that for sure, it wasn't everyday someone made him feel like that, then yet again most of the times he meets people under other terms.

"I'm sorry for staring.." He added moving his look away slightly. "It's just that I get the feeling that you are looking through my soul..." Kage was always honest and this is why he is asked for most of the advice, he will always tell what he felt was right. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. Yes I do work in the law enforcement but you can consider me as your friend." He gave a soft smile as he closed his eyes half way, still the golden look in his eyes with the pure white hair gave a look of pure good, which was true. He was really enjoying talking to Lucrezia. "Mark "Kage" Itelion is my full name. It's only fair and respectful to introduce myself properly. It's not everyday men like myself meet a true Angel in their lives." He spoke again this time even softer than before, showing how he truly felt but he didn't want to seem strange..
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am

A joy was in Luc's very bones. A happiness she felt as any other, yet something was odd. The man's face went red. She didn't get it. "I'm sorry for staring.."

"It's just that I get the feeling that you are looking through my soul..."
Lucrezia laughed. To have that ability would give no one privacy! She'd hate for people to lose something so needed, so special, so as he spoke she simply giggled a bit at the thought. The soul was behind the eyes? Then she was only allowed for as long as she glanced at the golden orbs before her. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. Yes I do work in the law enforcement but you can consider me as your friend." A friend! Luc ADORED having friends a bright smile grew on her face.

"Mark "Kage" Itelion is my full name. It's only fair and respectful to introduce myself properly. It's not everyday men like myself meet a true Angel in their lives." Beaming a bit she hopped up and down twice before straight up hugging the man in her excitement. Such a man whom was also pure from what she could tell. Her heart fluttered with the happiness it gave her. A friend. "Mark? I think that name is amazing! Why don't you like it?" She wondered allowed, but simply continued, "But Kage it is! If it makes you more comfortable, you can call me Marie?" She spoke with a trivial voice, as i asking if that's what he wanted. The oddest fact was that she was trying to show the man she didn't mind.

His last line hit her a bit delayed. "True angel? Silly! All angels are true angels! Otherwise they wouldn't be angels!" Her eyes big and blue blinked twice, as she confused herself. A finger placed to her lips and her brow furrowed. "I think. Unless angels are not actually angels but are falcons instead and we don't know it.? Or some sort of daemon that disguises as one of our own? OH MY GOODNESS what if I'M a daemon?!" There was the panic and Lucrezia flapped her arms in her worry. That would be TERRIBLE! SHe didn't want to be a daemon! Her eyes turned to look up at the man, begging for the truth. "I'm an angel, right..?"
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 am

She was very interesting to him, reminding him of a time when Angels were like that. This is why he misses the old days when there was less coruption, or that he didn't know about it. Joining the Ghost Ops showed him that even a smile could be faked. Being an Angel was hard sometimes...

"Mark? I think that name is amazing! Why don't you like it?" The question made him put one of his hands behind his head rubbing it, he closed his eyes with a smile on his face. "Well... I haven't been called like that for about twelve years.. But it is nice to hear it sometimes.." He said as he moved his hand back to his side, his necklace was now visible, it radiated a ocean blue glow. "But Kage it is! If it makes you more comfortable, you can call me Marie?" Kage moved his look at her necklace. "Marie? Well.. I kinda love your name, Lucrezia. I just like not so common names but your name suits you well. Oh and I forgot to mention that you have a beautiful necklace, it reminds me a bit of my own." Kage then moved his necklace a bit up with his finger showing it as it showed the pure color blue.

At this point Kage started to chuckle slightly, she was really interesting and fun to talk with, but he knew his duty and that he doesn't have premission to speak about those themes, it's just he didn't want to give her a wrong picture or pretty much scare her with the truth, she was still young to know about those things... "Ofcourse you are an angel, believe me, I can tell. I've been trained for that you know?" He chuckled slightly to his own words. "Believe me when I say you are a true angel, I mean everybody can have wings... But you are glowing of perfection and pure good. It's hard to meet someone like you these days... I'm still only 22 and yet I've been in the force since I was 4." He smiled moving his look at his own necklace, now holding it in his hand. "I don't have many friends but I value and cherish every friend.. Because true friends are hard to find these days, believe me when I say that." Kage added with a soft smile as he then opened his hand revealing that the necklace has changed it's color to pure white. "And I never hide anything from my friends, so if you want to know something about me or anything else feel free to ask me." He added as he moved his look towards her lovely eyes. They were quite beautiful as his were plain gold which made him wish that he considered himself average.
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 pm

"Well... I haven't been called like that for about twelve years.. But it is nice to hear it sometimes.." Lucrezia frowned. What kind of person wasn't called by their first name? That was so sad! A name was a blessed feeling, to hear it could give a person chills. It was a sense of comfort and warmth.

"Marie? Well.. I kinda love your name, Lucrezia. I just like not so common names but your name suits you well. Oh and I forgot to mention that you have a beautiful necklace, it reminds me a bit of my own. Her own name rolled off of his tongue. A tingling sensation shot through her. A man who cherished a name spoke it with a reverance that made her blush. She didn't deserve such a sweetly stated name. His voice accented it with a beautiful tone that made her heart gallop slowly. She beamed, glowing from her own excitement. A mention of her necklace placed and instinctively, she pressed her fingers to it. A sort of look of mellowness towards her. She adored her necklace. Her brother gave it to her one day, after she'd hadn't seen him in what felt like forever, he had turned up with it. his body was bleeding them, but as he placed it on her neck, all he wanted was a song. What she sang was a song of soothingness and soon, her brother had fallen asleep. After that, it was a custom. She'd sing her brother to sleep each night, a sweet lullaby, but now he was with criminals, to protect the world and her along with it,.

"Ofcourse you are an angel, believe me, I can tell. I've been trained for that you know?" Another smile from the petite angel.

"Believe me when I say you are a true angel, I mean everybody can have wings... But you are glowing of perfection and pure good. It's hard to meet someone like you these days... I'm still only 22 and yet I've been in the force since I was 4." Lucrezia wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she would nod with a beaming smile.

"I don't have many friends but I value and cherish every friend.. Because true friends are hard to find these days, believe me when I say that. She couldn't agree more!

"And I never hide anything from my friends, so if you want to know something about me or anything else feel free to ask me." his hand was upon the necklace he had that glowed a new color. Her eyes saddened a moment. This man was so nice. He had few friends? But.. why? She didn't understand, couldn't fathom. As her eyes looked at him with a brisk reply, "What's your favorite ice cream?" She asked. It was the most important thing in the world! At least, to Luc it was. "I MUST know! It's SUPER important!"
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Kage really did love seeing her smile, Lucrezia was truly a sight, her aura was like a drug to him at this point. He couldn't get enough of her presence. Most of the times he would hide from the rest of the world only going out doing patrols or missions if asigned. This really did make a large impact on his social life. If he gets close to somebody they become a target for bounty hunters they would use them as hostages. But Kage has had enough of that, seeing his friends hurt.. Die.. It all has gone over his head and he is trying to fix everything.. This is why peace is his mission, he doesn't like to see people hurt, specially people he cares about.

He knew many things but her question did leave him speechless making him blush slightly as he moved his look away.. At first he was embarassed to say it but he finally got the courage.. "Well you see..." He paused again moving his look back at her beautiful eyes his golden eyes were showing embarassement and innocence at the same time. "I've never eaten ice cream in my whole life..." As soon as he answered with his usual soft but a little sad tone he chuckled slightly to himself finding it quite funny but he was dead serious about it, he has never tasted ice cream...
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Lucrezia was dumbfound. Words a loss to her. Never.. had.. ice cream? Had she heard him right? He had NEVER had ice cream? her heart skipped a beat and she looked at him with teary eyes. He'd been so sheltered without that delicious tasting heaven-sent treat. Wiping a tear she sniveled before she managed a couple words, "That's so sad.." It was indeed. it was the saddest thing she'd ever heard! Lucrezia couldn't live without her ice cream. The tears stopped after a moment as she sucked it up and gave him a thorough stare down. "That simply WON'T do!" She proclaimed with a demanding voice.

Swiftly, she reached out and took his hand. Gripping it with her own, she pulled the man gently. "Let's go get ice cream! Pretty please? I promise you'll love it!" Of course she wasn't actually sure on that. However, nothing was better than ice cream. After another brief tug, she gave soft, puppy-dog eyes to the man and stood there, waiting on him.

(short I'm sorry)
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 am

He really didn't expect that kind of reaction from Lucrezia, but yeah if ice cream was her most important thing in the world there is no doubt that she is young, innocent and overall has never hurt or killed anybody. Which was totally the other case for Kage, since he has been in the law enforcement he was bound to hurt someone eventually... Which he did and wasn't proud off, maybe killed a few of the criminals but he had to save his comrades which soon after put a knife behind his back... Most of his life was completely a shell of what it could have been like if everything wasn't corrupted or if he somehow stopped it, this is why he was so lonely for the past few years and to him, this conversation was something new... It kinda brought out the best of his abilities and personality, or was she?..

She gently pulled his arm, she could notice that his hand was all bandaged but that was quite normal these days but Kage had to bandage all of it.. Lucrezia wanted to go for some ice cream, which really wasn't a problem, he could use a break from the world and his duties once in a while. "Why not? It's always fun trying something new..." He added as he looked at her puppy-dog eyes making him blush slightly. "Umm.. Yeah... Lead the way..." Okay, this was not what he was expecting, he never could get used to those eyes, specially Lucrezias.. She could easily control him. "But it's my treat, okay?" He smiled as he started walking next to her then stopped. "Lead the way" He added with a soft voice looking down at the girl that was clearly shorter than him, waiting for her response.

( no problem Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 am

"Why not? It's always fun trying something new..." His face tinted red once again. She hoped he wasn't sick. She'd be further concerned. Her hand reached to touch his forehead gently. Checking his forehead for a fever. He felt fine. A twist of concern touched her lips. She was about to ask him if he was okay, but he spoke.

"Umm.. Yeah... Lead the way..." Her eyes lid up. Yay! He was going to eat ice cream with her! A moment that she couldn't be happier with! Her hand slid down to catch his again. Tugging her new friend behind her and towards the ice cream shop she knew where it was. "But it's my treat, okay?"

"Lead the way" She had stopped, smiling brightly at him. Her body began to drag him off. Her hop in her step, made her body bounce in each step. A chipper glow while she found her way to the cart. A kind man behind the cart smiled.

"Hello miss, what might I get you?"
His voice asked in faux happiness. A blink twice and then she turned to look at Mark. "Ah! Kage! What kind of things do you like? Uhh Do you like chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:15 am

This was a very strange, to Kage anyways, no one has ever acted like this around him. Mostly people would avoid him, or curse him, insult him or even try to attack him, he was feared around these parts of the town because he uphold the law at the strict line and everybody called him "Justice" for that. It did struck her surprised that he never did taste ice cream.. But was there a reason for it? He really didn't have time in his life to enjoy in small pleasures such as ice cream, inside he was a very passionate man that could make every situation seem better but the law did something to him, it changed him and his primarily shy soul was now even more hidden behind the wall he created around his heart. He was the best example of what an Angel should be like, but an Angel that was afraid to face his feelings, true he has done many things in the law enforcement, not only the good things, there are some things that he regrets, but talking to someone like Lucrezia reminded him of what he was missing. Freedom, but he couldn't change that, once in the force, always in the force.

Lucrezia grabed his hand and started to lead the way, through the crowd. Kage noticed how she walked, with a hop which showed that she was enjoying without a care in the world, her body language said so. But he found it hard to believe, everybody had something bothering them, from the inside, but why is it hard to admit that she makes him feel diferent. No. It's just his imagination. They stopped at the cart where they sold ice cream, the man was polite and asked Lucrezia what she wanted, then she turned around and asked Kage. She asked him what does he like, he gave a soft smile as she mentioned that and then chocolate. "I like anything that you like, so whatever you are getting it's fine with me." At that moment Kage used his free hand to get the wallet from his back pocket that was made of black leather and a white cross on it, a few lines giving an elegant look. Kage waited for Lucrezia to order, then he would pay any amount.
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:50 am

"I like anything that you like, so whatever you are getting it's fine with me." This man whom had never experienced the pure delight of ice cream was allowing her, Lucrezia, to pick a flavor for his poor, neglected soul. Overjoyed to treat him (though he was paying) she would scour the menu for the perfect flavor. So many flavors, all so remarkable. The difficulty in choice rode through her veins in a vivid experiment of flashing colors. A splay of varying confusions that left the young woman rather conflicting. Every flavor was her favorite, so it left her a bit lost in what to choose. A bit of a twitch of her nose left her staring off into the menu, as if having some sort of vision.

Meanwhile, the man had no idea what was taking so long. His patience drained from his face. A glare on his face at the annoying young woman whom was taking FOREVER to choose a damn ice cream flavor. Blue eyes, wide and bewildered and just as the man was going to shoo her, she finally decided. "One chocolate and one strawberry!" Luc would request in her chipper voice. Eyes closed a moment before turning to Mark with a smile. It took a few seconds to get the scoops upon the cones and the man turned, handing a brown and pink one each to her. Unable to resist, Luc took a lick of the strawberry. A gentle giggle of sheer delight later and she couldn't keep her mouth off of it. Remembering her new friend didn't have his, she offered it to him, with her usual smile.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Kage though that it was interesting that it took Lucrezia so long to choose a flavor.. Were they all that good? He was an ice man himself, but the only ice cream he has ever tasted was made of ordinary snow and ice.. He was a kid practicing his abilities, it wasn't like it tasted any good, ordinary snow though... Oh those memories sure make him smile, when he was young.. His whole life only training and training.. Now he is a very respectful member of the Disciplinary Squad but even that brought up troubles and mostly people avoid him.. No wonder he is having a great time with Lucrezia, he just wasen't used to it but even then he couldn't relax even for a bit. She was a civilian.

After seeing the man's reaction he payed him twice than the normal price that should have been for the ice cream, it sure did bring him a smile on his face which was good not wanting him to take a grudge or something. But the way Lucrezia asked for the two flavors was quite cute and a bit rare for someone to talk in that voice. He could see that she liked ice cream a lot, seeing her unable to resist strawberry was quite cute. He had a soft and gentle smile on his face as she offered him the ice cream. He came closer to Lucrezia, he moved his hand on her gently and softly as he connected his look towards her beautiful eyes, his golden ones seemed to look right at her, it was like nothing was around them, just Kage and Lucrezia. "Thank you.." Kage kept his hand on her own as he said in a soft tone. This time it was strange, it wasn't the normal Kage, was this that side of him that was locked behind a wall? Who knew, but he was really enjoying holding her hand, even if it did hold the ice cream. He leaned down slightly, it looked like he was going to kiss Lucrezia, but he ended up licking some of the ice cream, enjoying the flavor oh so much. He was still holding her hand but then backed his head away moving his look towards her beautiful face. He was gentle and sweet, not like most of the other guys that show some emotions, but still they were friends, and he only though that his actions did not bother her in any way...
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

His hand slid over hers and her heartbeat slowed. Lucrezia stared upon Kage with curious eyes, strawberry dripping down and onto her fingers in her one hand, chocolate dripping upon the other. A cold sensation followed by the warmth of his palm over her hand. She felt her heart flutter. What was that feeling? The way her heart skittered like a shy mouse, fast yet soft. She could swear it skipped a beat. She didn't move, her eyes on his face as he leaned in. Slowly, he moved forward. Was this a kiss? She wondered and then blushed deeply at the idea. Why would she even THINK that? The man was a bit different than her. He seemed serious and sheltered from fun, while she was almost the exact opposite. Her wings fluffed a bit, her transparency of them shimmering in rainbow colors. Her breathing stopped just as she expected impact, but her eyes were in a trance.

His mouth found place on the creamy dessert of chocolate varieties. It seemed he liked the flavor, his hand not moving and keeping her standing still as he retreated from the cone to look into her eyes. Those eyes, gold and pure stared back at her. Stay still, my heart. She whimpered to her chest with no avail. Such an attractive color she could get lost in. She wanted more of them, it intrigued her. Slowly, she leaned in and looked up more. "Your eyes are so pretty." She managed in her disoriented state of mind. A haze over the world that left her in black and white all except for her and him. Even the ice cream was gone and slowly she realized she was staring. "A-Ah.. d-did you want to try strawberry.. t-too?" Her voice stammered shyly, eyes not moving from his own.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 am

Kage was lost in Lucrezias look, so pure and gentle it calmed his soul but made his heartbeat slow. Such a strange feeling, he never really did feel anything like this before it was still odd to him. Yet he couldn't back down now, she was there, he was there.. And nothing around them was important. He was that kind of guy that makes you wait for it, but for what that was the question.. Always misterious, hidding behind a curtain of ambiguity.. Sometimes giving people the wrong judgement about him, he could be fun. He isn't just a shell of a man hiding behind a stone wall, he could feel emotions too.. Kage was really emotional and even if the person he loved was hurt he would be hurt.. But when he loved, he truly did love.

His gaze was unbreakable at this point he had the chance to stare at the two beautiful orbs that made him feel so weak. Truly he really did enjoy seeing her blush but he didn't want to make too much of a deal about that, if he did the situation would move in a totally direct motion. His heartbeat started to pick up as he knew that her was surely beating fast it was her body language that gave it all out. "Your eyes are so pretty." Her words made him blush slightly as he was left speachless, his eyes? They weren't that much of a deal, her were totally the opposite, they were like the blue ocean on a sunny day, they gave life while his gave something totally diferent... The chocolate flavour ice cream dripped onto their hand as he moved his finger slightly and then holding it gently and softly. "A-Ah.. d-did you want to try strawberry.. t-too?" Saying that shyly made him blush even more, he really didn't make these kind of impacts on other angels, she was diferent. And with that he moved his free hand onto her waist gently and pulled in kissing her forehead. He remained in that position holding her firmly, but he knew this couldn't last, this was only for a second. "Maybe next time okay?" Kage spoke replying to her question with a voice that could melt anything in it's path, he was still close to her, his hand was on her waist as the other one was holding her hand. Waiting for her response..
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am

A moment that lasted a lifetime. Such longing for something but what that something was was an uncertainty. Life was almost in slow motion, each heartbeat hours after the next one, while truthfully it hammered at a fast beat. His hand didn't move, but the free one did. Slowly, it looped around her waist. A gentle tug and she was closer to him, her body stumbling a bit into his arms, but staring upon him with a bright red face. Her hands were becoming sticky, but that didn't matter. For now, all that mattered was him, and this approaching action. What was he doing? His face coming in towards her, a gentle kiss was placed on her head. Her heart stopped and she lit up like a tomato, bright red through and through.

"Maybe next time okay?" His words barely reached her. She was in complete bliss. Her blue eyes gleaming as she stared at him with her lips parted. She wasn't sure what to say "A-ah.." Her breathing stammered and she stared at him in awe. "O-Okay." Her voice squeaked. A hand on her waist, one one her hand, pulling her close, melting her with his eyes. Indeed, she melted, her body unsure what to do. This beautiful man was slowly slipping under her skin. She wanted more than just that. It was selfish, but she wasn't sure what more she wanted. Taking a shaky breath, she tried to pull her eyes away, yet couldn't. She was locked : hypnotized by those gorgeous golden orbs.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Kage was trying to hold himself but it wasn't going so well, he just wanted to kiss her even if it would make him seem like a playboy but he really wasn't.. She was the only exception when these kind of feelings were involved.. Lucrezia made him feel happy to be alive. He regretted most of his decisions in life, but this one he could not. This was the one thing that he felt was right, in this world so miss leading he finally felt that this was right.. But why was he resisting the urge? Why was he resisting this emotion? Was it because he was afraid to be hurt or that he didn't want to hurt her in a way.. But he knew he would never do that to her.. She wasn't like many other he knew, she was different..

He could see that she was shy.. Their look was intense and said it all.. His eyes were saying it all, as her body language was clear, she wasn't expecting this to happen.. Though he knew deep inside she was thinking about it right now.. Their hands were sticky due to the ice cream but his free hand that was on her waist moved slightly up then back down at her waist, touching her body in ways that he though never will.. There was slight tension as he did that and moved his hand gently and slowly it seemed that it lasted like a few hours but in fact it really wasn't that long. "What's wrong..?" He asked with his soft voice seeing that she was acting a bit different than before, his face was a bit more closer to her as she could see him blushing slightly but it didn't matter to him at this point he just liked being this close to him even if her lips were tempting him a lot.. He never did look away from her eyes making it more intense..
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am

"What's wrong..?" His lips moved in towards hers. His mouth so close, so tempting. She wasn't sure what was coming over her. Those eyes, a feeling of longing. She was frozen. Tensed and unsure how to respond, she let off a soft whimper of sounds. His Hand made sweet motions to her back. Fingers rubbing up and then back down. The fabric of her clothing slipping and sliding on her smooth skin. Her blue eyes eternally open on his golden ones. The world no longer existed, only the embrace the two of them were in. Red colored her cheeks and she leaned in a bit more. Only a centimeter away, her eyes half closed. She wanted more, to feel what his lips were like. What did his lips taste like? Would chocolate hint be there? Chocolate and strawberries. A deadly combination that could be described of nothing short of tainted and alluring. A forbidden fruit to be offered with aphrodisiac sprinkled atop. A pleasurable concoction neither probably understood. Him, for being closed off from most things sweet and her, for not knowing things that could be so bitter.

"I-I just.." Her voice hesitated and she wavered. Her face staring amazed upon him. This man was so entrancing; like a phantom in her mind. Haunting her even behind her eyelids. She was torn. Should she accept the closeness and proceed to dance a daring line, or to back away in cowardly fear. Would it hurt? She wondered; fearing pain that was so distasteful, harmful to everything. Lucrezia didn't like pain, she only liked sweet things. Sweet teeth were good for harvesting flavors. Even as her ice cream dripped, she was amazed by this man. It would be unlike her to dare something, so instead she gave a shaky and restrained voice. Mumbling something, not understandable.
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 pm

What was this.. This was so unlike Kage, he wasn't the person to do these kind of things but he couldn't fight it, she made him feel special, in some way Lucrezia's gaze was melting his mind. She was fragile, something about her gave him a feeling that everything will be alright, this felt so right but he knew he couldn't do it. It's just, he lost himself in her gaze he couldn't stop but not to think about it. The thought about her soft lips was haunting him, but he had to stay strong, he was afraid if she got to close to him she would end up being hurt, not by him. He would never hurt her but somebody would hurt her because of him. Having that in mind he could only stand there, looking at her with only desire and passion but there was an obstacle between them.. In his mind she was something holy, but he wasn't too good for her, he had long ways to go for that.

Lucrezia seemed a bit tense, he was probably getting to close to her and that bothered her, with that he blushed and let go of her waist. He was enjoying touching her beautiful thin figure but he was surely over doing it for the first time. He chuckled slightly, as his shy soul was asking for more. He backed away slowly while his eyes were still looking into her blue orbs, still in a trance. He was still holding her hand though. "I'm sorry... It's just that.. Umm.." There was nothing he could say, the first thing that came to mind was how beautiful she was and that she was holding the key to his heart and soul.. But that was a bit strange for the first time.. He felt a bit sorry for not continuing, never knowing what it would be like... Holding her closely as his heart skipped a few beats, something like a dream.. At first he thought about this being a dream, but soon reality kicked in. If this was a dream, he wouldn't be doing this..
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 am

"I'm sorry... It's just that.. Umm.. He didn't finish his sentence. What was wrong? The body of the man pulled away from hers. His hand the only thing clutching her now and his lips away from her. She was upset, lost and confused. Why was it, that she wanted more from him? What was it that she wanted from him? How much more of this temptation could she take? A depressing feeling flickered alight all through her mind. She was saddened; worried. What had she said; what had she done? WHat happened to make him seem so mad at her? So many questions bounced in her cranium, she could barely think straight. Eyes that spoke an apology danced behind her blue shields while her fingers laced around his. That pulled her closer for a moment.

"It's just.. what?
" her voice wondered. A swift question that asked with such concern. What had she done? Had she hurt him? She didn't mean anything by it. She was worried about him and didn't want to lose her new friend.

(sorry, short)
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Kage then quickly looked away, he couldn't look at Lucrezia.. The thought of her getting hurt because of him was now haunting his mind, was it best for him to stay alone forever? Shielding her from danger was his priority right now, even though he wanted to hold her close to him and never let go he knew that she would get hurt because of him. He could also see that she was confused about his decision, but he was regreting every second of it, finding it hard for him not to continue yet he knew it would be wrong for him until he fixed everything around him.. This place, his one goal in his life was so much improtant to him but why does he question his decision because of Lucrezia? So many things went through his mind right now but he couldn't do this to her, right now..

"I just don't want you to get hurt because of me.." Kage moved his look back at Lucrezia as he added in a soft tone showing that he really did like her and that he couldn't let anybody harm her right now. But he still didn't know how she would react to anything.. Only time could tell...

(mine is short too, sorry xD tired)
Back to top Go down
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 am

Lucrezia's eyes looked hurt as it was. had her time with the man harmed him in some way? Such depression, such hurt in his eyes that made her ache inside. Smile. She wanted him to smile and to love his life. to love being with her. They'd only known each other a short while and she was already concerned for him. Lucrezia was quick to become attached. With softened eyes, she leaned in a bit more, stopping herself. She wanted to kiss him. For some reason the thought of her lips against his gave her a sensation of peace she could never expect from something she'd rarely thought of. Things were moving so fast, but her heart and body craved more. She wanted more, more of him and more of the close feeling he represented. Her arms moved oddly on their own, an ice cream cone dropped as she pulled his body to her own. Crushing him to her, in a hug with her face buried in his shoulder. Pain. Pain was unacceptable, but she could bear it. She was a strong woman with wings made for such weights.

As if further contributing to that plan, her wings stretched. the rainbow translucency coloring the world behind her before almost vanishing again. Her lips were almost to his neck, holding onto him. He didn't want to hurt her? She understood that. She understood it well, but what she didn't understand is how this pain was better than another. As if their souls were calling out in a longing that was almost too natural. It played out odder than the scenes in old romance movies that Lucrezia had watched. Her mind filled with such romance she could only dream of. Here was hers, but it was so much harder in real life. In movies they seemed so troubled and people would laugh, but here in the time of doing... It was so exemplifying. So true. How she wished she could explain to him the way she felt. "You don't have to worry about me." She said in her chipper voice. "I'm stronger than I look.'
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:56 am

Kage was thinking about the future, what it be like if this could work.. There were many reasons why this could work, but there was always one that was against.. Was it fear? Fear that he will lose her even though the absence of her would hurt like hell itself? He knew what it would do to him, it would make him lose his mind if she was gone.. His heart would be locked behind a wall that nobody could ever break, at first he would act like he didn't care, but later then he would turn completely cold towards anybody... Did her absence have this much power? Was she really the missing piece that he was searching for? It really did feel like ages.. Most of the times he felt lost about it, but now while she was there with him, he felt like this was right. This was that one pure thing that would make him work harder for his true goal, To find peace, it was all he ever wanted.. With Lucrezia by his side it felt like he was getting closer to his goal...

Lucrezia hugged Kage as it felt like he was in heaven itself.. "You don't have to worry about me." She spoke with her beautiful voice. "I'm stronger than I look." And with that Kage was tempted to cross the line. She was the one that made him whole, she was the missing piece that he was searching for a long time.. Here he was, finding something that he was searching for a long time.. He felt happy, more than that he felt love. That feeling could even give him strength or will someday crush him to the ground like the man he is. He thought about it some more then he moved his look towards her beautiful eyes with a dazzled look, as if he was letting go of himself, letting his emotions take over.. His hands moved back on her waist as she held him close, with that he leaned down slowly towards her, his eyes closing slightly until there was only a inch between their lips. "I know that you are strong.." He said with his soft and gentle voice.. Kage moved closer and kissed her gently, pulling her closer to him making her body and his like one, he was gentle though, not being like most of the other men. He could taste the strawberry flavor.. It was a wonderful mixture of ice cream indeed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)   Angel To Angel (Lucrezia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel To Angel (Lucrezia)
Page 1 of 1