Ultima RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultima RPG, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Ultima RPG, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.

A beautiful Death.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

A beautiful Death.   Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Jaycalyn was in the Asmodeus District debating if he was gonna look for work today. He took mostly bounty hunter missions as taking life didn't sit to well with. JD was brutal and sometimes cruel but he always considered life very important. It sort of made him a hypocrite, but he accepted his flaws. But he nevertheless wanted to be the strongest out there, the strongest ever known.

It was hot outside, so he didn't wear is usual attire or combat gear. He just wore a basic plain t shirt and some cargo shorts to match, with some sneakers. He hated the hear and hot weather and only liked it because females dressed alot more revealing. He was walking around and seemed alot out of place, but Asmodeues was like a second home to him. Other then his college dorm.

A few seconds later a fight broke out, between two large men they each were about 6 feet something. JD just looked on to see the outcome. "I'm kinda itching for a scrap myself."
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Soul strolled down the sidewalk blissfully, an ice cream cone held in her right hand as she took a lick. The hot weather was definitely annoying. She made her way through the scores of people wearing nothing but a bikini top and bikini bottom, drawing stares from the masses as her curvy body came off as quite revealing in such attire. With a quick shuffle of movement her ice cream cone was knocked from her grasp, hitting the ground with a splat. The unlucky individual who had done such a thing now stood to turn to her, turning his back on the fight he had just been involved in. "Oh, sorry lady." he smirked, taking a jab to the back of the head.

The man now bundled over, clutching the back of his head as the other man knocked him onto the ground, kicking the body relentlessly. "Fools... Fools... Fools!" Soul shouted angrily, her arm shimmering with a silver gleam. One second it was her arm then the next it was a long, slender blade. With a quick jab, the sword piercing the stomach of the man's attacker, blood spurting from the exit wound on his back. As she pulled her blade back, the man on the ground, bloodied and bruised, stood up. "Thank you miss..." he murmured, his eyes widening as she stabbed him clean through his chest, piercing his heart with ease.

"Don't ever. Knock my ice cream cone. Out of my hand." she muttered with disgust. Pulling her blade back, she flicked the blood clean off of it before transmuting it back into her regular arm. She reached down and picked up the ice cream cone off of the ground and casually began to lick it once more, savoring the taste as if it had never been knocked out of her hand. "Yummy."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimarpg.rpg-board.net
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Jay watched in surprise as the female, was strolling just relentlessly killed one of the fighters. It was quite a sight to see. The women was barely dressed in clothes at all, but she had this powerful aura about her. JD didn't know what to feel exactly, of course his manly instincts clouded his mind. But his personal character reminded him of the death he just witnessed. He sort of wanted to fight this young lady, but he wasn't in the mood to die today. It was funny to him how they both stood out from their clothing choices, of course she had him beat with the bikini. But he didn't look much of a assassin either from his get up. JD took off his shirt and left only with a tank top over his upper body.

He walked over to the scene and closed the dead man's eyes and put his white shirt over his head. "May thy soul rest in peace." he muttered under his breath while kneeling down and placing his hand on the forehead of the victim. He looked at female that caused his death, she was very attractive to the eye. But she looked like the crazy type. JD got a shock of excitement off of this.

"I worked with him once, he was pretty tough guy. It only feels natural to me to avenge his death." JD said with sly grin while he looked at the girl. He opened and closed his fist, he did this every time he was about to fight someone. "Care to try that blade against me?" he let out with a sly tone of voice. JD's voice was very smooth like, very persuading and masculine. He often got many girl to fall over for him, just by talking a little. But JD wasn't to interested in having this girl, he honestly was just looking for a scrap.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Soul tilted her head ever so slightly, her eyes gleaming with the killing intent that brewed within her. It had been oh so many years since she had actually been challenged to a fight. For the longest of time she had always had to bring the fight herself, rather than wait for someone to challenge her. The sheer fact that this being challenged her was impressive enough. The fact that he did so to avenge such worthless crap was even more so. She shook her head gently, licking her ice cream cone gently, a clump of the soft cream curling on her tongue as she pulled it into her mouth.

She swallowed it briefly, glancing at the man who had challenged her. Her response was blunt, with a slight hint of ecstatic excitement. "I respect your challenge and I accept. I merely ask for the time to finish my ice cream." she requested nonchalantly, a clear lack of fear. She fought to kill and she never spared a life. She wondered if this man knew what he was getting himself into. Then again, he seemed quite respectful. So long as he refrained from intervening with her ice cream eating she may very well hold back against him.

She pushed the last bit of the cone smoothly into her mouth, crunching it to pieces with her sharp teeth before swallowing it all. Her single fox tail flickered, it's appearance was clearly misleading. A kitsune's power is determined by the number of tails they possess. Her single tail was a guise to fool anyone who looked upon her. Her true number of tails was nine, something she kept hidden. Nine out of nine tails. She was one of the most powerful kitsune in existence. Her fox ears flickered gently in the cool breeze, her arms glimmering once more, yet maintaining her form.

"Now. Shall we begin?" she asked the question simply, concentrating spiritual energy into her arms, carbonizing them to the point where they were as enduring as diamond. Her hands began to shimmer as well, her fingers extending into claw-like forms, five sharp claws on each hand. These claws were razor-sharp and, given their new material, would be fully capable of slicing through most other materials. She extended the claw on her index finger, having done everything prior in a matter of seconds, and slashed horizontally at her opponent with the finger. The claw was now approximately six feet in length, just as razor sharp as before. The slash was at waist level with enough force to cut clean through his body.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 am

Jaycaylen pretended to be aggravated that she wanted to wait to finish her ice cream. But secretly he was enjoying the sight, he had a pervy little mind that all men had. He even raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, his arms crossed on his chest. With every lick she made, made him cringe in a good way. She was still in a bikini throughout all of this, which made it very hard for him to focus. Despite any kind of powerful abilities she had, JD thought her body was the most deadliest. It could make any man weak and unfocused, he didn't know whether to touch her or punch her. But the thought of losing quickly came into his thoughts, something that JD couldn't have what so ever. Despite her looks and her frame, JD focused on beating the crap out of her.
But as she swallowed the last remaining bits, he cringed again and nasty thoughts appeared in his head. He had to shake around to get them out.

JD noticed the tail she had flickering around, it was just one. Which made him reflect a little, surely she had to be stronger the just a one tailed kitsune. JD rubbed his chin casually, he would not be taking this opponent easily he never did that with any of his opponents. Taking each and every one them seriously now matter how appearances were. He let a slight smirk show with his white teeth. He swayed his hand to the side. "I guess it's to late to ask for your number and a kiss right?" he said jokingly with a nice casual smile. Apart of him was joking and another part was dead serious. Many things were questionable about JD's persona, he was pretty random. Sometimes one might think he is a nice guy, when at times he can be. But JD is a brutal guy who loves fighting just for the hell of it. He had no problem punching the crap out of a sexy girl even in a bikini. While he still had to admit that her appearance was distracting. In response to her comment, JD simply replied "We shall"

In the next matter of seconds she changed both arms into some kind of razor hands. With a long blade coming from her index finger. "That's quite some quite freaky stuff. I wonder if your that much a freak in sheets?" he asked looking at her eye to eye, she most liely wasn't going to answer that. The whole time, she was getting her hands in formation, he was powering one of his techniques. Spinning Dish, he loved it for its many many uses. A dark ball was in his right hand behind his back, with a ring of air around it flowing at a great speed. It was pretty deadly, but he was sure the bikini girl could take it.

Her next movements were easy to read, almost to easy. It was obvious she was going for a horizontal strike aiming right for the waist. He moved the spinning technique towards where she was striking and blocked her bladed finger. His technique had a rapid spin at a fast and deadly velocity, she could have been cut if wasn't for her hard skin. Something that JD took into account, with a flick of the wrist he sent the spinning dish towards her open stomach. At such a close range it would be quite hard to dodge, thought JD but he knew she would impress him. JD remained on guard for anything that she would be able to counter with, already making another spinning dish with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 am

Soul giggled girlishly, her soft eyes resting on his. "It's never too late." she whispered, giving a seductive wink in his direction. His next comment did not catch her off guard one bit. Naturally, she felt the need to respond to it. Regardless of how seemingly ridiculous it was. "I'm a freak in all places." she informed him seriously, winking once more. It was when he blocked her attack and sent his own aiming for her stomach that she began to take him slightly more seriously. 'Obviously he won't be an easy kill.' she thought to herself. As the thought passed through her mind, her stomach shimmered and morphed to form a complete hole just large enough to allow the sphere passage. It went clear through her body, exiting behind her.

She giggled hysterically as her stomach took its original form once more, her eyes resting on his softly. "You'll find that killing me is not that easy." she whispered, stepping forward casually. Completely ignoring the possibility of him wanting to continue the fight. She had already ceased to be interested in fighting. She had decided that she would not kill him regardless. After all, he had allowed her to finish her ice cream cone. His perverse reasons were regardless. With gentle movement her hand would make an attempt to come up to his jaw, in an attempt to trace it with her fingers. She moved in close enough for her breath to curl off of his ear. "How about I show you how much of a freak I can?" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 am

It was pretty hard to out random a random person such as JD. He was completely caught off guard, with her sudden actions. At first he was a little taken back by the way she avoided his spinning dish, its like this girl had complete control over her body. Like a full body manipulation which was very deadly. He was already starting to process some strategies to counter it, but these thoughts came to a complete halt when he saw her walking casually to him. At first thought he came to conclude that she was mocking him, a mistake she would soon regret. But soon after he came to realize it wasn't that at all.

She started to trace his jaw with her fingers gently. His spinning dish technique in his left hand dispersed into the air. Maybe he would regret that move, hopefully he wouldn't have to he had no idea what to think. She then whispered into his ear, words that would make any man fall to their knees. But Jay had to have some degree of perseverance and control. He moved his right hand to touch hers, he gently set it aside. "You interest me, your quite the random chick you know that?"

He looked at her seriously and straight into her eyes. "But i'm not that easy." he said almost coldly. He still thought they were going to fight, and he was already pumped about it. "Don't mock me, if were gonna continue with this put your guard up." He said with the same tone, but he got a good look at her attire again. It was that bikini that made him cringe a little each time he looked at her. "But if were not, then kiss me." he said with a wide smile with those trademark teeth of his. Honestly JD kept his guard up the whole time, if she tried any funny business he would be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 am

Soul giggled gently, enjoying how defensive he remained. It was almost as if he weren't male at all, given how difficult it was becoming to seduce him. However, she had no intention of continuing the fight. Despite her psychotic nature, she still had needs that needed to be fulfilled. She leaned forward, her hands pressing lightly against his chest as she leaned in to kiss him. Her lips pressed against his, parting them to make way for her tongue, it's slender form slipping into his mouth with ease. She curled it gentle around his, rolling his tongue with hers as their saliva mixed. As she moved closer, she placed her leg between his and her other leg on the outside of his. Once doing this she began to gently grind against his leg, moaning gently into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am

A man can only take so much one would have to have the kind of will power from god to deny such a thing. JD was sucked in for a couple of seconds, she made her answer clear to him. JD at first was disappointed he was actually looking forward to a good fight. But what he is getting now completely makes up for it. She was aggressive already moving in and grinding on him, he fell for her trap. The viewers of this now turned and went about there day, they was watching and waiting for a fight to happen. But this lucky man known as JD was getting what every man dreamed of. He returned the tongue equally back to her, and even added a alittle lip biting into the mix. Just for some fun with her. He grasped her by the waist tightly, and was returning everything she threw at him.

After a few seconds JD came to a complete halt, he raised his right and placed it on her head to push her back slightly. His face was serious looking and looked her straight in the eye. "Sooooo were not gonna fight correct? And are you seeing someone right now?" he asked these two questions to her because he honestly wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 am

Soul smiled, enjoying the blissful pleasure that his actions were giving her. She smiled as she was pushed back, allowing it to be done. With a smirk, she looked him in the eyes, replying to his question relatively bluntly. "Of course I'm not seeing anyone." she told him with an earnest tone of voice, taking short steps towards him once more. She would press her body up against his, her hands tracing his waist slightly as she gripped the bottom of his shirt, tugging it off gently. "I would really like to get things moving along..." she murmured, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am

"I mean its not like it mattered, i just wanted to know." he said lifting her up and holding her by her thighs he went in this time for the kiss. There lips coming together, as they started making out again. JD started to walk back, still holding her they needed a place to do this unless she wanted to do it in public, which he may or may not be down for. His foot came nudge, and it was one of those guys that this female killed earlier. The whole reason he confronted her and the whole reason they were gonna fight. JD shrugged, he lied when he said he knew him and he was tough soldier. He was just coming up with stuff.

He went even more back, still holding her and kissing her. Till he hit a wall hard, he spun around and pinned her into the wall instead. "I swear if you stab me, I will punch you." he said before going down to kiss and bite her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:26 am

Soul wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, pulling him against her as she clawed at his back with her regular finger nails. She moaned gently, tilting her head back to give him better access to her neck. Her hands slid gently down his back, rubbing it as he kissed and bit her neck. She enjoyed the pleasurable experience but wished he would hurry up and move on to the next part. She wanted to get things done with quickly, that was the type of girl she was.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 pm

He could tell the young women was eager to move on, and get the real thing started and so was JD. There was a open door right next to them. He thought about using that as a place, any place would be good as of now. JD had to reflect on the type of man he was for a flickering second. He knew he wanted to continue just like she did, but he remembered his mentor's teaching on when it came to women. His mentor always taught him to keep them waiting for more. JD was the type to always put himself first before anything, quite selfish to the say the least. But thats how he was, he always looked towards the future where he would get stronger. He lifted the women again and took her to the open door, and layed her down on a some kind of table. He was over her this time, his long hair untied kind of draped over them. But his next words might just cost his life in a situation like this.

"I was always taught, to keep a girl waiting." he said casually, standing up putting his hands in his shorts pockets. His actions would most definitely come as a shock to her, but JD wasn't interested in going all the way just yet with her. He was a brutal man, physically and mentally and he wouldn't be taken in so easily in anything. The only reason he went this far, was to get her going. It would make sense for her to be angry and even call him hundreds of names. But JD would pay no mind, as he turned and casually walked out the room."Maybe another time yes?" he said looking back at her, with that trademark smile of his. In his head he was actually awaiting for her next answer. But he had places to go, so he wouldn't be waiting for long he took on his walk to go to a mission briefing. He did have work to do today.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Soul stood up, getting off of the table with ease. She smirked slyly, with an almost knowing expression on her face. "There are no second chances." she giggled, popping her neck slightly to the sound, a grotesque sound emanating from the gesture. She looked across the room in the direction of the man, her eyes serious at this point. "I should have known you wouldn't fall through with it. You should know I never planned on allowing you to." she smirked, sneering at him at this point. Her right hand had moved behind her back, almost as if she were doing something with it. Her next move may very well be one of their last. The question would be who's? If anyone's, that is.

She acted at this point as her initial plan had failed. This called for a back-up plan. She never intended to have sexual relations with this man. Her only pleasure in this world was the manipulation of others and killing them. All for the sake of seeing that glorious color. Her favorite color in the entire world. That blood red liquid splattering across the walls... She shivered slightly, cooing a little. The thought of the red liquid spewing from an open wound gave her shivers. A sadistic grin crossed her face as she looked towards the man, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Jay had a moment of relief for a second, in the back of his head he knew she couldn't be trusted at all. As weird as it was he was happy this happened. A wide grin showed on his face as he looked back at her, it was almost menacing. "Your very interesting you know that?" he said to her his right hand making another spinning dish just like earlier. JD didn't want to show his full capabilities just yet, he wanted her to keep guessing just exactly what he can do, he was sure she didn't show him her full powers just yet either. But to be cautious he made two more spinning dishes on top of the first one, making these three alot harder to dodge with her body manipulation.

"Your such a liar you know you want me." he said teasing her in a jokingly tone. With the movement of his three fingers, the index, middle and ring he sent all three spinning dishes towards her at the same time. One aimed for the head, body and lower leg, he was testing that ability of hers. To see how well she can dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Soul smirked, a sinister grin on her face as the discs came flying at her in three different locations. "Projectile weaponry is futile!" she shouted, her body shimmering as she opened her mouth, creating an opening in the back of her mouth. At the same time, she also opened yet another hole in her body and spread her legs slightly. This caused the first disc to literally fly through her mouth, having widened her mouth and the hole wide enough for it to go right through her head. The second disc had done the same and gone through the hole her body created. The third disc had just barely missed her leg.

Her hand had remained behind her back, out of the way of the disc that had gone through her, and she had been channeling spiritual energy into the palm of her hand throughout this entire time. Soul detached her pinky finger, carbonizing it until it was as durable as diamond and centered it into the sphere of spiritual energy where it could not be seen. She closed the holes in her body and head before slinging her arm forward, almost as if it were a catapult, discharging the sphere at her opponent at a high velocity. He would have a short amount of time to react. She was interested in how he would do so. If he were to dodge it, she had a back-up plan already in mind.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 pm

JD didn't see this coming at all, he was on guard though but he had no idea this was coming. He made two spinning dishes in both hands in attempt to block. He placed them both infront of him to block, but her attack deemed to powerful. It broke through both spinning dishes and left some damage to his left hand, and pushed him back far and off his feet. "Whooooowww should have used, splitting Ki wall." he said jokingly as he was still in the air from her attack, he was completely outside now and landed on his back.

Jay got up kind of slowly, taking his time he took some damage but because of his abilities it was nothing to serious his body was really resilient and tough. "Ooooohhhh that was a biggie." he said rubbing the back of his head, a wind breeze blew and his hair was flowing with it. Although he took it, he analyzed the way she did it and saw her muscle movements he was confident the attack won't hit him again. But he didn't underestimate her.

JD was making another spinning dish technique, but this time this one was avlot larger in appearance. Making it taller then him it had to be about 6 feet tall if not taller. "You said futile right? then dodge this one." he said letting it go it came towards her vertically, but this as a trick although it would prove harder to dodge, JD had something up his sleeve the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Soul smirked, her pinky finger sitting in the doorway of the place JD had taken her at this point. JD was outside and had left Soul inside. She giggled slightly as her attack had put her in a decent situation for defense. The pinky was still a part of her body and was still within a decent proximity. Manipulating it was perfectly within her abilities. As JD prepared his next attack, Soul had already devised the method in which she would block the attack. By manipulating her detached pinky it morphed to completely fill the doorway, intersecting into the frame and walls to attach itself in place. It had shape-shifted into a wall and instantaneously carbonized into a diamond-hard substance at this point. Defending against the incoming attack should have left her unscathed.

As the incoming attack collided with the defense her finger had formed, the whole building began to shake. Her defense shook and cracked, almost as if it were about to break but it endured the attack regardless. Soul smirked, deciding to make things interesting. As the sphere would have hid her wall from view, she snapped her fingers. This caused spikes to form all along the wall in the doorway. This made a total of 600 spikes approximately four inches in length. They would be capable of piercing the remaining attack and shoot towards her target at high speeds. She launched them just as soon as she had created them, hoping to hit any part of his body.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 pm

JD looked shocked to see the wall that came from her pinky. "She can manipulate her finger even it's not attached to the rest of her body. What is she some kind of freaky tentacle monster." he said shrugging his shoulders up. "Imagine if I did actually have sex with this chick, she would like cut off my penis with insides or something. I gotta thank my mentor for telling me that tip about keeping them waiting." he said looking at spikes to form along her wall. He had a good feeling of what was coming up next, but he wasn't to nervous about it. He had defensive moves built around attacks like this. JD simply held his hand infront of him, and each of the spikes coming his way would be deflected and bounced off seemingly in mid air. But the force behind them was quite effective, he had keep up the focus to maintain his Splitting Ki shield.

But this was when he got nervous, she could use any part of her body even if its not attached. He stayed on guard from the spikes, that were falling. When all of them were just about finished, JD had to keep cautious. So he decided it was time to use one of his main moves, lighting started to spark from his right hand. He quickly planted his fist to the ground creating a small quater, and the lightning from his attack shocked everyone of her fallen spikes. Stunning them, making them immovable since they were still apart of her body. He got up and lightning was still flowing from his palm. "How about these then?" he said making two more spinning dishes, the same height as before but with a added electricity effect. They were both about 6 feet tall, and the ki ball in the center had lightning stemming from its core and into the rings of air. Proving it to be alot more fatal, and damaging. Even the way she dodge them before would be useless, and the bolts of electricity would still shock her.

He threw them both the right one first then the left one, both vertically. But right after that, JD would dash towards her at surprising speed. Preparing another attack.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Soul giggled hysterically, excited as the powerful attack came towards her wall. A small eye formed on the front, a third eye she generated as she closed her right one. Looking through this new eye, she could see both the attack as well as her opponent charging in her general direction. Although it was not possible for him to be able to see her as the wall blocked her from sight. She had to make a split-second decision on whether or not her wall could endure the attack. Her first instinct was to be absolutely sure of her defense and evasion. While she was out of sight, she formed an exact replica of her body, same material and all. She left it standing in place, gasping for breath as she was over-exerting herself at this point.

Her next move was vital to her survival. Manipulating her body at that instant she turned into water, her entire body morphing as it splashed onto the ground, seeping into a nearby drain. Just like that she was in the sewer beneath the building just as the attack had penetrated the wall and, with a crackling impact, collided with the fake body she left behind. This body was left seemingly dead, singed, and tattered from the attack. It would have been impossible to tell that it had been a fake. She regained her original form from within the sewer, listening and waiting from below the building. She was just below the ground, biding her time.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 pm

As JD dashed towards her he couldn't see her exact actions, from the wall she made. Which pissed him off, so he wanted the wall broken at all costs. Which he was confident that it would break from his attack. After both his attacks, alot of smoke filled the area but he couldn't believe what he saw once it cleared. The young female was seemingly dead. He stood there with eyes wide, he couldn't believe it. "I never intended to kill her." he said simply, He bent down to the lifeless body, it was all damaged her amazing body was now flawed. "What a shame, she had such a killer body. She could have been my wife." he said almost jokingly. But then he proceeded with his ritual every time he aw life being taken away.

He closed her eyes, and placed his palm on forehead, he did check for heartbeats and a pulse but there was none at all. He started his prayer and finished it with. "...and let thy soul rest in peace." But he didn't look finished, almost as if he didn't believe she was dead. "The inner body Ki doesn't die out that quick, quite odd. Lemme see." he placed both hands, on her temple forehead. "Electric yo-yo." he said simply shocking the head directly. But he wasn't doing this to hurt her, he was checking for brain activity or anything. After a couple of minutes of death some brain activity would still be there, and there was none. JD got up and stretched his body out, he knew this wasn't over. It was funny the more he fought her the more he started to like her. He put his guard up again, and seemingly walked out the room outside. Now biding his time.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Soul tilted her head slightly, listening to his murmuring and knowing he was catching on to the decoy. At the very least, she had bought herself some time. That was all she could ask for. Her erratic and spontaneous nature imbued her with high spiritual power, not only that but she possessed nine tails as a kitsune. Her spiritual energy had regenerated itself in no time and she was already prepared to fight once more. This time, all nine tails flickered behind her, symbolizing her majesty and power. She prepared herself, remembering that she still had the spikes outside where he was walking.

Channeling her spiritual energy she directed the spikes, as they had had time by now to overcome their paralysis. With the sudden insurgence of spiritual energy, they exploded all around the man with shrapnel and fragments. They had enough force and velocity to cut into him slightly but certainly not enough to kill him. If he were to avoid all of the fragments, she would be very impressed.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm

If anyone knew that his paralysis wore off it was himself, he figured if she was still alive which she was. That would be her next attack he almost read it instantly. But despite that he knew it was coming it was still gonna be hard to dodge, he had to use head of lightning in a different matter. "I saw this coming women!!!" he yelled he didn't know if she would hear him or not but he had to yell it. Within the next instant, using ki powered up to the ankles he aimed up and in the next moment he was high in the air way out of the spikes reached since they weren't aiming up. But as he made his way down, he was powering another attack of his Lightning Flash. He had to get rid of these pesky spikes. He channeled three points of electricity on his hand and aimed towards the ground. This tech had enough power to leave massive craters in the ground, and the bolt of electricity would fly at all angles.

He let loose his attack on the ground, destroying each and everyone of her spikes. "It's about time I let loose." he said standing in the middle of the massive crater he left. Sparks of electricity were around him, as he dusted off his shorts. "OOOOssssaaaaaa girl stop hiding!!! I wanna see that pretty face of yours!" he yelled out not even knowing if she could hear him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko
Admin
Kiyoko

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am

Soul crouched down low, snickering quietly to herself. The sound would certainly not be audible underneath all of the noise of the attack destroying her spikes. This fight had gone on for too long and she was growing bored of it. She turned and sped off in the opposite direction of the falling rubble in the sewer, making her escape.

[Exit Topic]
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

(Aye Aye What the Hell! Razz )

JD sat on the floor in a Indian style position, legs crossed meditating on the women's return or next move. His fists connected to each other, and his hair flowing along with the wind. His eyes closed and position was just perfect. Finally he let out a sigh in frustration. "She ran away. I don't remember nine-tailed kitsune's being this....easy." he said mocking her despite she wasn't here. He sat up and dusted off his shorts, and started to walk off.

{EXIT Topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful Death.    A beautiful Death.   Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful Death.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultima RPG :: The World [RP Area] :: The City of Nazareth :: Asmodeus District-
Jump to: